Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nguyen Minh The 12 posts 99 karma points
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 04:35
    Nguyen Minh The

My new ecommerce website with Umbraco 8!

Thanks for Umbraco Community, this is my new ecommerce project with Umbraco 8. http://dmx.lamwebchat.com

enter image description here

Umbraco is really an excellent CMS, I just made this project in a week, cann't imagine how fast it is.

Please visit:

• Đồ gia dụng (Houseware)
    • Điện thoại (smartphone) and Laptop

In the MENU of the shop site. The other items in menu is DEMO how menu works

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 10:20
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Nguyen Minh The

Awesome, site looks really nice. Thank you for sharing with the community. Can you tell us more about what eCommerce package did you use? What other secrets? Products are Umbraco pages?

Thanks,

Alex

Apr 08, 2019 @ 10:43
    Nguyen Minh The

Hello Alex Skrypnyk,

I dont use eCommerce package, I just use Umbraco node to create Product. Shopping Cart by using SurfaceController with Session storage.

The search form and "load more" products using UmbracoApiController. Everything works fine for me. I think I can easily to add more variables product, filter,.... by using Umbraco node only.

Currently all orders will send to Email owners when they setup SMTP in umbraco's backoffice.

Umbraco's backoffice is hard for me to create a "real dashboard" for ecommerce, but in the next step I can make other project that provide APIs for the website to storage all orders...I think it's not a bad way.

Sorry for bad english.

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 11:32
    Alex Skrypnyk

Looks like a really really nice shop, and it's really fast. How long did you work on it?

I think you can write an interesting article about how to build a shop with Umbraco without eCommerce packages - it's a super interesting topic for all Umbraco people and cool marketing step for you and your site.

I think you created maybe first eCommerce site on Umbraco 8 :)

Apr 08, 2019 @ 14:19
    Nguyen Minh The

Thanks Alex,

I'm glad to hear that. Yeah, you're right, I understand that "speed" is really really important thing to make everyone visit my site love it. I use some small tips to optimized my website the best way. I made this website in a week.

I love the Umbraco community, I will try to spend my time to write an article how to build an Umbraco Shop site without any packages in my site.

For everyone who interested this topic:

Please visit:

Đồ gia dụng (Houseware) Điện thoại (smartphone) and Laptop In the MENU of the shop site. The other items in menu is DEMO how menu works.

• Lukaz 44 posts 202 karma points
    Jul 15, 2019 @ 12:59
    Lukaz

I love the Umbraco community, I will try to spend my time to write an article how to build an Umbraco Shop site without any packages in my site.

Awesome web shop. Any link to an article how you build this?

• Silvija 58 posts 172 karma points
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 14:04
    Silvija

Big like for your web shop, its awesome :)

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    Jul 15, 2019 @ 13:18
    Marcio Goularte

I am currently creating a webshop without using packages in Umbraco using node for Product. the challenge is being to do stock control.

• Lukaz 44 posts 202 karma points
    Jul 16, 2019 @ 10:16
    Lukaz
  • Rahul Soni 3 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 20, 2020 @ 00:46
    Rahul Soni

Hey Man,

Can you able to share code so we could have a look on this.

Thanks.

• Mila Pandurska 75 posts 353 karma points
    Feb 26, 2020 @ 07:59
    Mila Pandurska

Hi Nguyen, Great project.

In the past month I was doing the same - an eCommerce Umbraco 8 website where Products are nodes. For all of the other opreations like storing orders, stock control, ship tracking and so on I use external CRM - Zoho CRM. Other external tools that I used are generating DHL shipping labels, payment integration with Mollie and pdf invoice integration with JSReport. However my eCommerce will have up to 10 products so the speed is not an issue for my project, however the buisness logic is a bit complex as the requirements was to use a lot of external tools.

If someone used other interesing tools (other CRM, payment provider, etc.) may share with us.

Regards Mila

Apr 20, 2020 @ 16:19
    Nguyen Minh The

Hello everyone, I am super busy rightnow. But here we go, I open sourcecode my shopsite, everyone could visit my website to check it out. Sorry for the language on the site: Please check this link thiết kế website tại tphcm https://mthe.net/chia-se-ma-nguon-website-ban-hang-giao-dien-dien-may-xanh/ I wrote the instruction how to use it on my site too

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft