Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• bronzewind 42 posts 125 karma points
    May 13, 2019 @ 19:05
    bronzewind

After using uSynd to deploy, the solution build, but it doesn't runs

Hi everyone! After deploying my app, suddenly my project doesn't runs anymore. This is the error, please any ideas??? Thanks! enter image description here

May 13, 2019 @ 19:41
    bronzewind

Okay, not replying to my question, but I was able to get rid of this error by copying some files from App_Plugins\ModelsBuilder. I'm not getting this error anymore, but now I'm getting this oneenter image description here

I think it's important to mention that I do have a backup copy that works perfectly fine, but it's kind of out-dated, and also, is not in Source Control so I'm trying to check against that one in order to find possible reasons for this errors. I need to be sure if this was this was a consequence of using uSync.

Thanks!

• Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    May 13, 2019 @ 22:03
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

it's hard to debug - but I don't think this has been caused by uSync.

the errors look like they are from either missing dll's or the models' builder code/dlls' being out of date.

usync will apply your Umbraco settings, but at the point, your site appears to be failing, none of that will have taken effect.

Kevin

May 14, 2019 @ 12:13
    bronzewind

Thanks for the clarification Kevin! I also found that while installing uSync, for some reason some other MVC components got installed. I didn't work on this specific task in the project but looks like those components could be 1 of the reasons. Also I found that some JS files for ModelBuilder were not there also. I have not troubleshooted this 100% yet, but so far this is what I have been finding. So I'll continue comparing both projects, and I'll try to find what else could be wrong.

May 14, 2019 @ 19:57
    bronzewind

Okay I was able to 100% troubleshoot this. Found out several files and packages were not present or were not the right version. Also the pages were not generated correctly, among another long list of hiccups.

Thanks Kevin!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft