Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Blake Watt (Clerke) 106 posts 351 karma points MVP
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 16:14
    Blake Watt (Clerke)

Rich Text Editor User Styles Dropdown Customization

In Umbraco v7 there was an option to add user styles to a stylesheet that is associated with a rich text editor so the content editor had style options.

Screenshot v7: enter image description here

In v8, I am not seeing the option available to add user styles to a stylesheet. Has this feature gone away? Are we just limited to configuring the styles in the tinyMceConfig.config file (not opposed to this but just curious if this was meant to a removed feature)?

Screenshot v8: enter image description here

Thanks for the feedback!

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 17:45
    Amir Khan

You can probably still update the file attached to the RTE manually in your code editor like below:

/*umb_name:Lato ExtraBold 40px/

h1{

font-size: 40px;

}

• Tom Madden 252 posts 454 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 21:10
    Tom Madden

You should be able to click on the stylesheet and add style on the right hand side (works in 8.0.2) enter image description here

• Blake Watt (Clerke) 106 posts 351 karma points MVP
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 21:37
    Blake Watt (Clerke)

OH Fancy! I did not see this way when I initially checked it out. Thanks for pointing it out.

I started with updating the config file and had my styles I wanted in the rich text editor and went over here and was wondering where that feature was! I see it over there, looks like they require you to add css markup to create a style now, but good to know! :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft