Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mehrdad Kamelzadeh 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 01, 2019 @ 13:45
    Mehrdad Kamelzadeh

Custom Login section

I've created a new Login application using Angular in which I have 2FA and other stuff. For that, I have added a new AuthController which my Angular app sends/receives its requests to/from.

Everything is working fine. However, now I am trying to find a way to get rid of the default Umraco's login page and load my own login app when someone is pointing to {host}/umbraco#/login.

So far I've made a directory under my IIS named Auth and copied my angular dist folder content into it. So when I point to {host}/auth/#/login, it obviously opens up my own Login App. However, when the user logs out from Umbraco (default logout) it returns to {host}/umbraco#/login but I need it to return to {host}/auth/#/login instead.

I tried using IIS redirect but because of having '#' after /umbraco browser doesn't send the rest of the URL to the server, which prevents me from doing the redirect as well.

I am wondering if there is any way to change the route of the Umbraco's default Login page to my own application.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft