Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Allan Haugsted 14 posts 104 karma points
    Aug 16, 2019 @ 10:08
    Allan Haugsted

Grid is broken

I have migrated a full website, code and content from U7 to U8, and it looks like it is working. Atleast from the client-frontend, which renders as it should.

But umbraco backend is having problems. Most the backend is working, but content inserted into Grids are not displaying properly, and can therefore not be edited.

It renders the correct amount of rows, and I can see the header of the content (the delete icon, not the header) text.

I believe it is caused by a bunch of javascript/angular exceptions making the grid not render.

Has anyone experienced this? Have I just broken a config file, or could it be the grid-editors inserted into the grid causing the problems?

enter image description here

• Allan Haugsted 14 posts 104 karma points
    Aug 16, 2019 @ 11:05
    Allan Haugsted

So to add more information, to my own problem. I did not use the umbraco 8.1 database migration. I did the migrations of XXXX-"links" to media and document udis using a custom piece of code. It has then come to my attention, that maybe my datatypes are dead, since the pre-values havent been converted to the new configuration format, as mentioned here: https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Getting-Started/Setup/Upgrading/7-8-migration-dataTypes

Have anyone in here written a piece of code which can move the pre-value configurations to the new format?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft