Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Quan 4 posts 74 karma points
    Jul 21, 2021 @ 09:56
    Quan

"Type or namespace name not found" for models on publishing Umbraco 9 site

Hi all,

I'm trying to publish my first Umbraco 9 site using dotnet publish. First time using Umbraco with VS Code and on macOS, instead of using Visual Studio on Windows.

Unfortunately, I get the following errors during the publish process: Determining projects to restore... All projects are up-to-date for restore. MySite.Website -> /Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/bin/Debug/net5.0/MySite.Website.dll Copying Umbraco content files: /Users/quan/.nuget/packages/umbraco.cms.staticassets/9.0.0-rc001/buildTransitive/../content/**/*.* - #2522 files /Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/obj/Debug/net5.0/Razor/Views/TextPage.cshtml.g.cs(52,94): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'TextPage' does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.PublishedModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/MySite.Website.csproj] /Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/obj/Debug/net5.0/Razor/Views/HomePage.cshtml.g.cs(52,94): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'HomePage' does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.PublishedModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/MySite.MySite.csproj] /Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/obj/Debug/net5.0/Razor/Views/DonationsPage.cshtml.g.cs(59,99): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DonationsPage' does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.PublishedModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/Users/quan/Projects/MySite.Website/MySite.Website.csproj]

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Running the project goes just fine. I'm running the default (InMemoryAuto) ModelsBuilder mode and the Models Builder pane shows no anomalies as far as I can see...

Models Builder in Settings

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft