Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adam Hearn 13 posts 109 karma points
    Sep 28, 2021 @ 18:21
    Adam Hearn

Version badges on package summary displayed on Our

Maybe I've missed a trick but is it possible to get the package summary displayed when browsing packages on Our to show support for version v9... I've updated my package to support the v9 release and as my package is back-end only, the v9 provision is via NuGet only. The summary only shows badges for v7.15 - v8.15 (as they were provided as both NuGet and zip files).

There doesn't seem to be a way of marking the version outside of uploading a zip [containing nupkg file] and checking the appropriate versions from the list?

My package: https://our.umbraco.com/packages/backoffice-extensions/scheduled-content-dashboard/

Thanks in advance!

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Sep 28, 2021 @ 21:34
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

Looks like a nice package! :)

When I got this working I just checks the “ This package is in the new (v9+) NuGet format” checkbox in the first step of the page setting and provided a NuGet-url.

Looks like you did that as well? Maybe the search index did not update? Try to publish again? Aka Go Live.

• Adam Hearn 13 posts 109 karma points
    Sep 28, 2021 @ 23:41
    Adam Hearn

Thanks Markus! Just a simple package that I had a need for and thought I could contribute to the community.

I have indeed checked the v9+ NuGet format checkbox. I tried publishing the package again as you suggested but to no avail.

The package does get included when the package browser is filtered for v9 however so whilst not ideal, it's better than I thought it was.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Sep 29, 2021 @ 05:37
    Markus Johansson

Ahh!

Now I understand I guess this needs to be fixed as not all packages will be multi-targeting.

You would describe the issue here and include a screenshot: https://github.com/umbraco/OurUmbraco/issues

Or let me know if you want me to do it.

Have a good one!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft