Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Arshad Kunnath 2 posts 82 karma points
    Nov 02, 2021 @ 11:16
    Arshad Kunnath

uSync push error

I was trying to implement uSync.Complete on Umbraco 9. I could publish individual changes to another server instantly, but while trying to push all the changes on a single click, am getting this error -

Server error - {"ExceptionMessage":"Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'No request info sent')","ExceptionType":"System.ArgumentNullException, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e","StackTrace":" at uSync.Publisher.Controllers.uSyncPublisherApiController.EnsureRequest(PublisherActionRequest request)\r\n at uSync.Publisher.Controllers.uSyncPublisherApiController.PerformAction(PublisherActionRequest request)\r\n at lambdamethod2093(Closure , Object )\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.AwaitableObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, ValueTask`1 actionResultValueTask)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.

• Any thoughts on this?
  • Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Nov 02, 2021 @ 11:52
    Kevin Jump

Hi Arshad,

Sorry to hear you are having problems,

when you say publish all changes, are you doing this from the content tree (e.g right clicking on the homepage and selecting push)? Are you getting an error dialog that tells you which step of the process this error is happening? (or can you see which part of the process uSync is at before the error is shown?)

and also is there anything 'different' about your install from a fresh umbraco site? e.g. do you have any other packages installed, do you have custom middleware? are you running on windows of linux ?

Kevin

• Arshad Kunnath 2 posts 82 karma points
    Nov 02, 2021 @ 16:18
    Arshad Kunnath

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for a quick reply.

Right clicking on the Home page and publishing the content to the other server is working fine for me.

I am getting this error at the settings level ->

enter image description here

Clicking on ‘Push to server’ am getting the the said error.

I have installed a fresh umbraco9 site without any other packages. Sql server 2016 database is located on a different server. And we are running on Windows.

• Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Nov 02, 2021 @ 16:24
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

Sorry this might be a bit of pain but can you try pushing with some of the options un-ticked? (maybe do each section at a time) -

my guess is its only one of those that is failing for you. and unticking and working through is probably the quickest way to work out which one(s) it is.

Kevin

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft