Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Nov 08, 2021 @ 23:01
    Paul Seal

Getting this error in the log on v9

Hi, I just installed Newsletter Studio on v9 to test it out and I got this error in the command line. Thought I would share it with you.

[22:47:58 ERR] Exception thrown by ScheduledTransactionalCleanupRecurringTask
    System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot resolve 'NewsletterStudio.Core.Editor.Json.EmailControlConverterHelper' from root provider because it requires scoped service 'NewsletterStudio.Web.Composing.Collections.EmailControlTypeConfigurationCollection'.
       at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ServiceLookup.CallSiteValidator.ValidateResolution(Type serviceType, IServiceScope scope, IServiceScope rootScope)
       at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ServiceLookup.ServiceProviderEngine.GetService(Type serviceType, ServiceProviderEngineScope serviceProviderEngineScope)
       at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ServiceProviderServiceExtensions.GetService[T](IServiceProvider provider)
       at NewsletterStudio.Web.UmbracoDependencyResolver.GetService[T]()
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.JsonHelper.GetSettings()
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.JsonHelper.DeserializeObject[T](String json)
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.Persistence.Dtos.Mappers.DtoTransactionalEmailMapper.ToDomainModel(ITransactionalEmailDto dto)
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.TransactionalEmailRepository.<GetAll>b__12_0(TransactionalEmailDto x)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToList()
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.TransactionalEmailRepository.GetAll()
       at NewsletterStudio.Core.Services.TransactionalEmailService.CleanLogBasedOnSettings(DateTime now)
       at NewsletterStudio.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledTransactionalCleanupRecurringTask.DoPerformExecuteAsync(Object state)

I hope it helps to identify bugs

Paul

• Markus Johansson 1902 posts 5706 karma points MVP c-trib
    Nov 09, 2021 @ 08:12
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

Ahh, great find! It seems like I might need to wrap some of the background-services in a scope. Did you see this error in the UI or "just" in the logs?

Thanks again for trying it out!

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Nov 09, 2021 @ 09:19
    Paul Seal

Hi Markus

I didn't see it in the UI, just the command line logs.

Paul

• Markus Johansson 1902 posts 5706 karma points MVP c-trib
    Dec 02, 2021 @ 09:10
    Markus Johansson

Hi Paul!

Thanks for reporting this!

Just wanted to let you know that this issue should be solved in the rc2-release.

More details:

https://www.newsletterstudio.org/newsletter-studio-4-for-umbraco-9/

All the best!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft