Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lasya 38 posts 70 karma points
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 13:30
    Lasya

topic has been automatically marked as spam.

Hi

I have started a topic in Razor section and in the mean while i got this problem

Sorry if we're causing you any inconvenience but this topic has been automatically marked as spam. A moderator has been notified and will evaluate the validity of your topic. When this topic has been marked as clean, this topic will be shown as normal.

You can see this topic because you started it. Only moderators and the topic starter can see this topic.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 13:35
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Lasya

That's unfortunate - But there has been some serious spam issue on the forums and as a concequence some spam precautions has been taken meaning that sometimes topics that are not spam will be flagged as such.

Even though I'm an administrator of the forum I'm not sure where I should look in order to fix this issue for you. I've been inactive for a couple of months and it seems like much has happened regarding the spam issues.

Therefore I might ask a silly question - But is it possible for you to post a url to the post that you have created, which is not spam?

/Jan

• Lasya 38 posts 70 karma points
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 13:39
    Lasya

Hi Jan

Thanks for your fast reply.

It is showing in the forms now. I dont know why.

Thanks,

Lasya.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 13:43
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Lasya

Hmm, maybe someone beat me to it - can't find a post from you in the spam collection so it must be fixed :)

/Jan

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 14:37
    Sebastiaan Janssen

A moderator has been notified and will evaluate the validity of your topic.

That was me who got the email notification and I already marked it as OK! :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft