Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Johan Ketels 13 posts 43 karma points
    Jul 14, 2014 @ 11:46
    Johan Ketels

Problem with multiple uBlogsy blogs

I'm having some problem on a site that uses multiple uBlogsy feeds (used more as a news feed).

We have one global news feed and multiple local news pages. If entering a local feed we load that feed and the global feed. These two are then unisorted before printing it on the view.

My problem is that it seems that the local items get loaded randomly from different local pages. I thought it was because of the uBlogsy cache, so I did a function to clear the cache items "NoLuceneFallBackGetPostsuBlogsyPosts" and "GetLanding_uBlogsyLanding", but the result is unchanged.

So, basicly what I'm doing is this:

ClearCache();
    var posts = PostService.Instance.GetPosts(model.Content, tag, label, author, searchTerm, commenter, year, month, day, out count).ToIPublishedContent(true);
    ClearCache();
    var globalPosts = PostService.Instance.GetPosts(model.StartPage.GlobalNewsPage.Content, tag, label, author, searchTerm, commenter, year, month, day, out globalCount).ToIPublishedContent(true);

posts = posts
        .Union(globalPosts)
        .OrderByDescending(p => p.GetPropertyValue<DateTime>("uBlogsyPostDate"));

Can anyone, please, help me?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft