Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Evan 5 posts 50 karma points
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 19:40
    Evan

"Unhandled exception" - cannot delete photos

Hi All,

I am trying to delete some photos from one of our product pages in Umbraco.  However, when I publish the page after deleting the photos, I receive a notice about an "unhandled exception".  Please see text below.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'rel'  Key being added: 'rel'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'rel'  Key being added: 'rel'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'rel'  Key being added: 'rel']
       System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +1093
       umbraco.editorControls.tinymce.tinyMCEImageHelper.cleanImages(String html) +791
       umbraco.editorControls.tinyMCE3.TinyMCE.Save() +567
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.SetNameAndDataTypeValues() +407
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.DoSaveAndPublish(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +24
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +155
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +170
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3482

I have tried fixing this on my own and to find a technical support person, but to no avail.  If anyone can help me with this, please write me your advice.  Much thanks!

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 22:26
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Evan,

Maybe this post can help you find a soluiton, if you have your images in the TinyMCE. I could sems to be something with the TinyMCE config

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/eyecatch-syntax-highlighter/feedback/20903-error-on-editing-richtext-editor-datatype

Hope this can help you.

/Dennis

• Derya Ozkaya 6 posts 26 karma points
    May 14, 2015 @ 12:20
    Derya Ozkaya

Hi Evan, I have the same problem with same key 'rel'. Can you solve your problem? If you can, please can you give me advice? Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft