Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ferry zijlmans 8 posts 59 karma points
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 12:20
    Ferry zijlmans

Updating Umbraco to 7.2.2 from 7.2.1, ExamineManager.cs not found error

I'm updating my umbraco site to 7.2.2. I do this with NuGet console manager:

Update-Package UmbracoCms

this was succesfull. when I try to rebuild my solution I get the following 404.

ExamineManager.cs not found

Locating source for 'x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs'. Checksum: MD5 {aa 7 b5 dc 5b ff e c8 c3 95 fd 69 cc f2 cb 9e}

The file 'x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs' does not exist.

Looking in script documents for 'x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs'...

Looking in the projects for 'x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs'.

The file was not found in a project.

Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\crt\src\'...

Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\crt\src\vccorlib\'...

Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\atlmfc\src\mfc\'...

Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\atlmfc\src\atl\'...

Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\atlmfc\include'...

Looking in directory 'D:\'...

The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs.

The debugger could not locate the source file 'x:\Projects\Examine\Examine\Projects\Examine\ExamineManager.cs'.

and I can't find the ExamineManager.cs anywhere.

Do someone know to fix this? thanks

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 12:23
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Did you actually build the site after you upgraded? Any errors in the logs?

Feb 20, 2015 @ 12:29
    Ferry zijlmans

Yes I builded the site and I can see the upgrade screen. but this screen freezes beacause of the exeption. 

no errors in the log this are the latest 2

2015-02-20 11:52:34,089 [123] INFO  umbraco.BusinessLogic.Log - [Thread 61] Log scrubbed.  Removed all items older than 2014-12-22 11:52:34

2015-02-20 11:53:12,321 [123] INFO  Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - [Thread 20] Application shutdown. Reason: ConfigurationChange

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 13:05
    Sebastiaan Janssen

If you run the site without the debugger attached, do you then get a real error? This just indicates that there's a problem in that class which should be logged when it's running without a debugger.

Feb 20, 2015 @ 13:14
    Ferry zijlmans

It is fixed now, I restore a back-up and do the whole process again and it worked. no erros of not founds.

Thanks anyway!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft