Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• x 3 posts 73 karma points
    Nov 24, 2015 @ 01:32
    x

No User exists with ID -1

Trying out the Umbraco as a Service, created a doctype, and some content but getting this error when trying to publish any content. Not a stellar demonstration of the products capabilities... :-(

Nov 24, 2015 @ 01:33
    x

Oh, for the love of god. Spam? Really? Another strike against this platform.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 24, 2015 @ 10:34
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Hi there! I totally understand your frustration:

• For UaaS - let me know which project name you've tried to create (you can also email me at sj @ umbraco.dk) so I can have a look for you, I've never seen that error before!
    • For Our/the spam thing - I'm very sorry, we have a horrible spam problem where human spammers (not bots) flood the whole forum with nonsense all the time. So the first time you post something we put you on hold for a little while until one of our moderators can make sure you're a "real" person. Your account has been approved now!
    Nov 24, 2015 @ 13:04
    x

Thanks, Sebastiaan. I'll email you the info. For the spam thing, you might want to put a note in the signup that all first posts will be marked for review by a moderator instead of labeling them as spam.

Dave

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft