Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Jun 24, 2016 @ 12:32
    Fuji Kusaka

Migrating an Existing Site to UAAS

Hi Guys,

Has anyone been able to migrate their website to UAAS ?

Am struggling a lot with it and unfortunately i cant get it working at all. Tried did everything mentioned here https://github.com/umbraco/.comDocumentation/blob/master/Deployment/existingsite.md but still no success.

Am working on my local server and upgraded to v7.4.3.

Any help much appreciated.

Fuji

• Warren Buckley 2106 posts 4836 karma points MVP ∞ admin hq c-trib
    Jun 24, 2016 @ 12:47
    Warren Buckley

Hello Fuji,
    Sorry to hear this it should be possible.

What exact problems are you having/seeing?

Thanks,
    Warren

Jun 24, 2016 @ 12:52
    Fuji Kusaka

Hey Warren,

I dont get any of my templates / docType on the Dev-UAAS. Looks like everytime i try to Commit nothing happens.

• Warren Buckley 2106 posts 4836 karma points MVP ∞ admin hq c-trib
    Jun 24, 2016 @ 13:01
    Warren Buckley

Hi Fuji,
    Have you used the online chat option in the lower right hand corner of the Umbraco portal.

Someone clever will be able to jump in and look at logs with you and help get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks,
    Warren

Jun 24, 2016 @ 13:49
    Fuji Kusaka

Yes but still not working. i might be missing something but not sure where.

Jun 24, 2016 @ 14:15
    Fuji Kusaka

Tried going through all the steps again but still nothing is showing up in the dev-uaas. No docType/ Templates or Meta present.

When trying to transfer i eventually get this error msg since nothing is sitting in the setting section.

Exception Message: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Tried opening session with id: bbfa8827-572d-447e-ad38-5d776b82a5cd. - There is already an active session with id: b104315d-e01b-4e5e-a391-357de6389bd0 and there can only be one at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.NHibernateGlobalSessionManager.set_CurrentSessionId(String value) at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.NHibernateProvider.CloseSession(String key) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.CloseSession(String key) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.CloseSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Blocking changes:

These development changes are blocking your content transfer,  Go to umbraco.io to transfer them to the Development workspace

Document types

Master DocType is out of sync
    Item not found This item has not been deployed to the remote website yet
    Templates

Master DocType is out of sync
    Languages

French (France) is out of sync

Jun 24, 2016 @ 16:10
    Fuji Kusaka

Weird in the data revision i see all the doctypes but somehow source tree isnt pushing it...

Jun 27, 2016 @ 15:49
    Fuji Kusaka

Finally got the Dev -> Stage Setup. But still cant transfer am getting this but where do i get to see what are the files blocking it. ?

Blocking changes:

These items are blocking your content transfer, Go to umbraco.io to transfer them to the workspace 

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jun 27, 2016 @ 16:40
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Fuji,

Try to have a look at this documentation https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-as-a-Service/Troubleshooting/Content-Deploy-Schema/Local/ or the troubleshooting documentation in general.

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-as-a-Service/Troubleshooting/

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft