Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mac McDell 73 posts 148 karma points
    Oct 19, 2016 @ 04:48
    Mac McDell

Error upgrading UAAS Production

I get this strange error when trying to auto upgrade my site using UAAS. The website is currently being upgraded, so the deployment cannot continue, please try again later by [email protected]

It has been saying this for over 40 minutes now so I am pretty sure it has flaked out. I am logged into the back office, nothing happening.. nothing in the logs, nothing in the courier logs.. weird. Site isn't upgrading clearly. On top of that I can't push any updates. Can't find any documentation on how to resolve.

enter image description here

• Mikkel Holck Madsen 7 posts 159 karma points hq
    Oct 19, 2016 @ 07:43
    Mikkel Holck Madsen

Hi Mac

Sorry about this. It seems that the project had some issues while upgrading. We are putting in some markers that prevent stuff like pushes to the repository, while the upgrade is in progress.

Unfortunately it seems that when you did the minor upgrade through the portal, an error happened. This was fixed later, and the development environment seems to have been successfully upgraded manually. What was needed was a marker that instructs the system, that the upgrade was finished. That marker is important, as it will allow the upgrade to be deployed to the next environment.

I've manually created that marker, and you should be able to deploy the upgrade. Once that is done, you will be able to push to the development repository once again. If you encounter errors, don't hesitate to use the in-portal-chat or Zendesk.

As for documentation, we know we are lagging some insight into how to fix these kind of issues, it is in our pipeline, and will be updated as soon as possible.

Again sorry for the inconvenience, but you should be able to move on with the upgrade now.

Kind regards - Mikkel

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft