Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 10:38
    Claushingebjerg

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server

I was just messing around inside the backoffice of a vanilla cloud install. Nothing fancy or custom, just doc types and content. Now im getting a 502 error on the backend and a YSOD on the frontend.

How do i get my site back?

enter image description here

• Jeffrey Weinstein 67 posts 313 karma points
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 04:40
    Jeffrey Weinstein

I have the same problem on my Live website, I did some updates regarding AMP. But that should not cause the such a problems. I think the umbraco stopped and is restarting for some reason, and the request on IIS Timeout and you get 502.

• Akansha Yadav 2 posts 72 karma points
    Apr 30, 2020 @ 12:12
    Akansha Yadav

One day suddenly on azure app I started to get the error 502 web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server on azure web app.

I did too much research to solve this problem, than I contacted to the support and they given me following solution which works for me.

“Scale up the application to Medium in order to change the instance where your application is running. Wait some minutes and check again your site The above change will change the worker instance.”

https://dipoletechi.com/blog-post/502-web-server-received-an-invalid-response-while-acting-as-a-gateway-or-proxy-server-on-azure-web-app/

Regarding

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft