Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• st 21 posts 111 karma points
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 09:36
    st

Upload site to Umbraco Cloud

I have followed this guide to migrate my existing site: https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/Deployment/Migrate-Existing-Site/ . Locally i have a working site, but i can't figure out how to upload the site using sourcetree, it seems like source tree has not picked up the new folders and changes that has been made to the files.

Is there any way to just force upload all the files? (guess thats not a problem since i have a perfectly working copy online? )

• Alex Skrypnyk 6131 posts 23950 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 09:38
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi St

What exactly folders are not included in commits?

Usually, git ignore file contains all right settings what folder commit what not.

Thanks,

Alex

Jul 05, 2017 @ 10:18
    st

Just to make one thing clear, i have very little knowledge about SourceTree. However: While pressing commit -> Pending, no files is shown. While pressing log/history only 2 files appear: web.config and bin/umbraco.web.publishedContentModels.dll.

There is about 200 new files (+ alot of files in media) and there has also been made changes in: /bin/, /umbraco/ and /umbraco_client/.

Jul 05, 2017 @ 12:13
    Alex Skrypnyk

Media are not transferring via source tree - definitely.

Media are transferring via Umbraco Backend.

Jul 05, 2017 @ 12:23
    Alex Skrypnyk

/umbraco/ and /umbraco_client/ should be able to commit automatically

files from /bin/ you have to add to git first

Jul 08, 2017 @ 12:28
    st

Hey, it seems like most of the files has been transferred.

According to umbraco cloud project site alot of changes has been made. Also all the templates and document types like master, home etc... has been uploaded, but i cant see them in the back end.

Any idea why?

Jul 09, 2017 @ 09:18
    Alex Skrypnyk

Did you push /data/ folder to cloud repo?

Jul 09, 2017 @ 16:48
    st

Hey. It seems like data was not pushed. There is also a deploy-failed file that says following:

{"Date":"2017-07-05T10:55:35.8382026+02:00","Message":"Finner ikke en del av banen C:\\Prosjekter\\srs\\data\\revision\\data-type__aa2c52a0ce874e65a47c7df09358585d.uda.","Ex":{"ClassName":"System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException","Message":"Finner ikke en del av banen C:\\Prosjekter\\srsss\\data\\revision\\data-type__aa2c52a0ce874e65a47c7df09358585d.uda.","Data":null,"InnerException":null,"HelpURL":null,"StackTraceString":"   ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)\r\n   ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)\r\n   ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)\r\n   ved Umbraco.Deploy.Disk.DiskService.<WriteArtifactsAsync>d__52.MoveNext()\r\n--- Slutt på stakksporing fra forrige plassering der unntak ble iverksatt ---\r\n   ved System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n   ved System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   ved Umbraco.Deploy.WorkItems.DiskDumpWorkItem.<ExecuteAsync>d__13.MoveNext()","RemoteStackTraceString":null,"RemoteStackIndex":0,"ExceptionMethod":"8\nWinIOError\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.IO.__Error\nVoid WinIOError(Int32, System.String)","HResult":-2147024893,"Source":"mscorlib","WatsonBuckets":null},"Sender":"Umbraco.Deploy.WorkItems.DiskDumpWorkItem"}

There is no templates or document types when i login to the back end. However all the CSS and .js files seems to be transferred.

• Rabea_M 26 posts 140 karma points
    Dec 06, 2019 @ 07:54
    Rabea_M

Did you find a solution to this? I am facing the same issue

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft