Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike Masey 39 posts 253 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Mar 26, 2018 @ 15:12
    Mike Masey

Issue with Url Picker

Hello,

We're currently in to process of upgrading an Umbraco Cloud site from 7.5.14 to 7.9.2. The upgrade via Cloud when fine, but I'm now having an issue where i can't restore any content on my local.

It appears to be linked with the Url Picker package and the Umbraco.Deploy.Contrib that is used on the development site. I keep getting the following error when attempting to restore.

(RemoteApiException) Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Umbraco.Deploy.Contrib.Connectors.ValueConnectors.UrlPickerValueConnector+UrlPickerPropertyData]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.

To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List

Has anyone come across a similar issue. We did have the Our.Umbraco.CoreValueConverters package installed, but I have since removed it as it is no longer required, but i'm not sure if that could have cause an issue.

Thanks in advance

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft