Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael Harper 23 posts 134 karma points
    May 19, 2018 @ 09:06
    Michael Harper

Umbraco cloud and packages (missing dlls)

Hi guys,

I have asked this on the UCommerce forum but was wondering if this is a general issue with Umbraco Cloud and installing packages.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I set up everything in the cloud version first or my local version - when I push/pull the changes the environment getting the updates will complain of missing dlls

Currently I have set up ucommerce in the cloud (installed via package) and pulled this to a fresh local copy - when I try to run the site I get:

Could not convert string 'UCommerce.RavenDB25.Search.SearchLibraryInternalRaven, UCommerce.RavenDB25' to a type. Assembly was not found. Make sure it was deployed and the name was not mistyped.

Checking this, my local version of the RavenDB25 folder doesn't contain the SearchLibraryInternalRaven dll or any other for that matter.

Can I view the file structure of my app in Umbraco Cloud? could this be a git ignore issue?

Many thanks!

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    May 19, 2018 @ 20:34
    David Peck

Your gitignore file isn't blocking wanted files from being ignored is it?

If you use nuget then you shouldn't have to work about this.

• Michael Harper 23 posts 134 karma points
    May 19, 2018 @ 20:47
    Michael Harper

There is this in the default gitignore when I pulled the solution

bin/NativeBinaries/*

Would you remove this? and if so what is the best way to let git know it's changed - after deleting the line of course :D

thanks

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    May 20, 2018 @ 21:41
    David Peck

I don't recognise this file path TBH. If you remove it then I'd expect Git to work out the change quickly (you could reboot), and any files previously not available would then be available for staging/commit. If the files aren't in that file path then it is a red herring.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft