Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Marshall 1 post 81 karma points
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 09:06
    Paul Marshall

Maximum number of environments

Hi. I'm looking at signing up for the Umbraco cloud professional subscription but I have a question about environments and I'd be grateful for some advice. The basic subscription provides you with 1 environment but you can add additional environments for a cost. However, the professional subscription provides 2 to 3 environments but I will need a fourth. I've asked on the Umbraco site and they say this isn't currently possible, but someone else that I know thought that it was possible and that this would be the best place to find out. So, can you have more than 3 environments in a professional Umbraco Cloud subscription?

• Nik 1593 posts 7151 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 10:11
    Nik

Hi Paul,

I do believe that 3 is the limit in Umbraco Cloud. In the portal you can only create Live, Staging and Dev. You could "possibly" introduce your own by having an internally local test/dev environment but it wouldn't be on the Umbraco Cloud infrastucture and I don't know what implications this would have on content transfer as it would be an environment treated similar to your local dev environment.

Nik

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft