Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• RIchard 10 posts 110 karma points
    Dec 07, 2018 @ 10:21
    RIchard

Migrating an existing website to Umbraco Cloud - Schema mismatch

I am trying to move an existing site into umbraco cloud. I have followed the migration guide. I am unsure if I have done it correctly as I am getting a "Schema mismatch" error while trying to transfer the content. I believe this is the files that exist in the revision folder. I have generated the files for that folder.

I am unsure I have connected the database correctly, could this be related to that?

I see this error is The Developer > Health Check > Database Schema Validation

99 problems were detected with your database schema (Check the log for details)

But I do not know how I can check the log as this is on the cloud environment.

Edit, in case anyone finds this I managed to solve the issue by restarting my environment.

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Dec 31, 2018 @ 12:27
    Craig100

Hi Richard,

You can access the site files (including the log files) from the Kudu interface. Login to your Cloud project, click on the name of the environment (i.e. "Development") and then click on Powertools (Kudu) in the dropdown that appears.

It'll open a new tab. At the top, click on "Debug Console" then "CMD". You can then navigate the site files and read them.

Hope that helps.

Craig

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft