Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Dec 30, 2018 @ 16:05
    Craig100

Umbraco Cloud DataType Collision with Hidden UDA

Hi, Just doing an initial GIT push to UC for a new project. There were a few collisions due to dataType duplicates which I managed to resolve except for one.

Some artifacts collide on unique identifiers.
    This means that they have different Udis, yet
    they refer to the same unique Umbraco object
    and therefore cannot be processed.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Collisions for entity type "data-type": 
      Collisions for unique identifier "Related Links":
        Artifact: umb://data-type/21e798dae06e4edaa511ed257f78d4fa
        {DataType umb://data-type/b4e3535a175347e28568602cf8cfee6f}

The 21e7.... is the dataType I want, but I can't find the UDA for the b4e3.... dataType either in Kudu or my local machine. Normally I'd delete the pair in Kudu, do a GIT Pull, delete them if they were still here in local, then resave the dataType, do a local echo > deploy then GIT Push. I can't do that if I can't see the b4e3.... UDA file. It seems to be hanging around somewhere unseen. I've also checked the GUID's of all the dataTypes I have in the project and this isn't one of them!

Does anyone have any advice? I've asked Cloud Support but they're off till after NY and I'd kind of like to get this done:)

Craig

• Søren Kottal 702 posts 4497 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Dec 31, 2018 @ 08:36
    Søren Kottal

Hi Craig

The collision says that you have two data types with the name "Related Links".

You probably have another datatype called "Related links" on your live environment. If you are not using that one, I would just delete it from the backoffice on the live environment.

Or you could rename your local Related Links data type.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft