Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sergiommaria 9 posts 110 karma points
    May 31, 2016 @ 13:58
    sergiommaria

Courier Error DataIntegrityException: number of invalid items on destination

I'm using Umbraco version 7.4.2 and Courier version 2.52.4

I also configured it to work on qa and live environment. Problem is that when I select destination and click the "Continue" button, I'm getting the following exception:

Any idea of what might be generating this? Thank you.

Note: I also checked for the bug described in the provided link but it is not related to this issue.

Exception Message: We've detected a bit of a problem which prevents you from being able to deploy content. Please give this error message and the link https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoCourier/DataIntegrity/ to your system adminsitrator Number of invalid items on source: 0, number of invalid items on destination: 68

Exception Type: Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.DataIntegrityException

Stack Trace: at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.GetSuccessfulProcessedTasks() at Umbraco.Courier.UI.Dialogs.CommitItem.GetTask(String id)

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jun 01, 2016 @ 08:32
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Is there something unclear about the documentation for this?

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoCourier/DataIntegrity/

Jun 01, 2016 @ 10:22
    sergiommaria

The documentation is very clear but is not related to the issue I'm having. Running the SQL script bellow, I don't get any results.

SELECT contentNodeId FROM cmsPropertyData GROUP BY contentNodeId, versionId, propertyTypeId HAVING COUNT(*) > 1

Jun 01, 2016 @ 10:08
    sergiommaria

I also followed the instructions suggested on https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoCourier/DataIntegrity/ but when running the following sql script I don't get any results, then I presume I am not affected by that specific issue

SELECT contentNodeId FROM cmsPropertyData GROUP BY contentNodeId, versionId, propertyTypeId HAVING COUNT(*) > 1

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jun 01, 2016 @ 10:52
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Have you tried to run the SQL on the target database? So the database that you are deploying to, not the database that you're deploying from.

Jun 01, 2016 @ 12:14
    sergiommaria

Hi, Sebastian

Thank you for your reply. In the meantime I "synced" databases on all environments and I'm not having that error anymore.

If the problem persists, I'l make sure to check on both target and origin databases.

Thank you

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft