Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• PatP 4 posts 75 karma points
    Apr 24, 2017 @ 03:49
    PatP

Courier - Content deploy dialogs don't work.

Hi - Pretty standard Courier install on an older version of Umbraco. Courier installed okay, set-up target sites okay, can view target sites via the Courier backoffice panel. "bin" folder appears to have all the normal binaries.

However, the Courier Backoffice Revisions tree throws an Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

And, when attempting to deploy content, I get a Server error (See below).

Can anyone suggest a possible reason for these errors?

Thank you.

Umbraco version 7.2.8 assembly: 1.0.5675.23466

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'ASP.umbracopluginscourierdialogscommititemaspx' does not contain a definition for 'startDeploy' and no extension method 'startDeploy' accepting a first argument of type 'ASP.umbracopluginscourierdialogscommititemaspx' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 223:
    Line 224:

Line 225: Line 226:

Line 227:

Source File: c:\Workspace\001-\umbraco\Plugins\courier\dialogs\CommitItem.aspx Line: 225

Compiler Warning Messages:

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1637.0

• Manjunath 13 posts 82 karma points
    Jan 30, 2018 @ 17:34
    Manjunath

Hi,

Did you find a fix for this issue? I'm also facing a similar error.

• Manjunath 13 posts 82 karma points
    Jan 30, 2018 @ 18:20
    Manjunath

Hi,

I uninstalled the courier package --> republished the entire website --> reinstalled the courier package.

It did resolve me this error.

Check if this helps.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft