Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Has anyone else found that Courier no longer works on Forms after these version upgrades? Everything used to transfer just fine on Umbraco 7.5.x / Courier 3.0.4 / Forms 4.3.2.
Now when I make a change to a form on my local Umbraco site and tell it to Courier to the staging server, it comes back with "No changes found" and won't deploy anything. I can change all the form layout/elements/inputs I like, but it doesn't find any changes. If I change the title of the form itself, it claims to then find changes and says it has transferred, but no changes actually propagate to the destination at all.
I've got debugging on, and the .couriergraph and .couriercompare files are empty. All the items listed in the queue.xml have the "Processed" and "Skipped" values set to "true".
Other types of content (like pages and views) seem to Courier just fine after the upgrade. Anyone run into this sort of problem? I don't even know where to start troubleshooting...
Hello James I'm having the same problem with this setup:
Did you ever manage to solve your issue?
This problem was only on those older versions of Umbraco/Courier/Forms for me. I can't remember which version update fixed the issue, sorry, but on the latest version of everything it should be working fine.
I'd check to make sure you have the Umbraco.Courier.FormsProvider DLL in your solution, off the top of my head.
It's no longer an issue for me regardless because I find just copying the JSON files manually for Forms a much easier process (since we source control all our files in git) than using Courier.
Sry I totally forgot to reply to this thread, yes that was the problem, I was missing those .dlls
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted