This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark Bowser 273 posts 860 karma points c-trib
    Jun 11, 2018 @ 21:09
    Mark Bowser

Courier Contrib Data Resolvers not working on Umbraco 7.10.1

Our problems are with:

• Umbraco 7.10.1
    • Courier 3.1.6
    • Courier Contrib DataResolvers 1.0.46 (1.0.46.26733)

The site uses a lot of Stacked Content and RJP.MultiUrlPicker. I've used the RJP.MultiUrlPicker and the data resolver in the courier contrib package on a lot of other sites and never had a problem. For some reason, the Stacked Content and and RJP.MultiUrlPicker data resolvers don't pick up on this new site. There are no errors, but my picked data is deployed as if it were plain text. None of the picked udis are changed and none of the picked content is picked up as dependencies by Courier.

Does anyone know of any known issues with this? Is anyone else having problems? Any ideas or tricks for debugging courier data resolvers and whether or not they are being registered at all?

Thanks!

Jun 11, 2018 @ 21:23
    Mark Bowser

I think my next step may be to download courier contrib data resolver source and try to step through it to make 100% sure that they aren't being picked up.

Jun 11, 2018 @ 21:39
    Mark Bowser

It looks like the data resolvers are indeed being registered. In the case of the RJP.MultiUrlPicker, the problem is that the RJP data resolver in the contrib isn't set up to use udis. Looks like I just need to make a pull request for that one. I'm going to look into the stacked content next. Maybe it is the same sort of problem.

Jun 11, 2018 @ 21:50
    Mark Bowser

Looks like the problem with StackedContent is that the JSON we are storing for StackedContent doesn't have an icContentTypeAlias property and instead has a icContentTypeGuid property that needs to be referenced instead.

I think the answer to my question is that the courier contrib data resolvers need to be updated to work with udis and to work with newer versions of the packages.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft