Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vasco Horta e Costa 18 posts 119 karma points
    Jul 09, 2019 @ 14:15
    Vasco Horta e Costa

Courier Error after Upgrading to 7.15

Hi all,

I'm getting this error on Courier after upgrading to 7.15.

Already bad that I cannot update to 8 because of lack of courier support now I cannot upgrade to the latest 7 versions?

An error occured Method not found: 'Umbraco.Core.Models.EntityBase.IUmbracoEntity Umbraco.Core.Services.IEntityService.Get(Int32, Boolean)'.

Exception Details System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Umbraco.Core.Models.EntityBase.IUmbracoEntity Umbraco.Core.Services.IEntityService.Get(Int32, Boolean)'.

Umbraco.Courier.UI.CourierTasks.ItemTaskProviders.ContentTasks.GetItemIdentifier(Object treeNodeId) at Umbraco.Courier.UI.CourierTasks.TreeEvent.TreeControllerBaseMenuRendering(TreeControllerBase sender, MenuRenderingEventArgs e) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeControllerBase.OnMenuRendering(TreeControllerBase instance, MenuRenderingEventArgs e) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeControllerBase.GetMenu(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass62.2(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.

• James Saliba 14 posts 87 karma points
    Jul 09, 2019 @ 22:12
    James Saliba

My gut says this could have something to do with the changes to the EntityService in 7.15.0. This caught my eye from the release notes:

EntityService has been updated to greatly improve performance for loading media items

• The optional bool parameter in most EntityService and RelationService called full has been removed
    • These updates were necessary to support the "Ignore user start nodes" feature mentioned earlier

I am not sure at all, but your error message is pointing to that Get() method and there's a boolean parameter... Looks like I'm not going to upgrade to 7.15.0 until someone from HQ can weigh in on the likelihood of Courier getting fixed for 7.15.0.

Edit: and here's a bug report for exactly this issue.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft