Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andy Vennells 19 posts 59 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 23:24
    Andy Vennells

Umbraco forms Go To Page On Submit used ID instead of uniqueID field

The issue is, When Umbraco forms links the "Go To Page On Submit" page to a form, it uses the ID (not the uniqueID) of the target page. When the Form and the target submit page are both deployed from the authoring to production environment, the page ID does not get duplicated, however, the Form still tries to direct to the same ID when the form is submitted.

The uniqueID does get duplicated when deployed. Why does Umbraco forms use the ID and not the uniqueID? Is there a fix for this?

Apr 12, 2016 @ 02:18
    Andy Vennells

Anyone??

Apr 18, 2016 @ 01:46
    Andy Vennells

Is there something I need to do to get a reply to this? Should I be reporting it as a bug?

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 03:37
    Nicholas Westby

According to this: https://umbraco.com/follow-us/blog-archive/2015/1/9/courier-for-umbraco-72/

Courier is supposed to support Umbraco Forms:

With this update to Courier we’ve added support for deploying grid-based data types and properties, document type compositions, and support for deploying your Umbraco Forms.

Are you using at least Umbraco 7.2? If so, maybe this is a bug (or perhaps a feature that hasn't been implemented yet).

One thing I would be sure to look into is that you are transferring your Umbraco Forms using Courier (rather than manually copying them or something of that sort). The Courier resolver is supposed to run to transform the page ID between environments.

I believe you can log into your umbraco.com account (the one you would have used to purchase Umbraco Forms) and submit a support request.

Apr 18, 2016 @ 03:46
    Andy Vennells

Thanks for your response Nicholas

Yes I am using Courier, and I am using Umbraco 7.2.4.

Courier does deploy Umbraco forms, but keeps the ID of the "Go To Page On Submit" page of the source site as explained in my first post.

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 04:14
    Nicholas Westby

In that case, it sounds like a bug. Since they haven't responded to this forum post yet, I'd recommend logging into umbraco.com and submitting a support request. Also, if you haven't tried the latest version of Umbraco Forms and Courier, it might be worth upgrading to see if the issue has already been addressed.

Apr 29, 2016 @ 04:44
    Andy Vennells

I have reported the bug here

http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-981

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft