Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Antoine Bergeron 18 posts 107 karma points
    Apr 06, 2016 @ 02:14
    Antoine Bergeron

Radiobuttonlist as prevalue doesn't transfer when using Save as umbraco document

My site is running 7.4.1, using Forms 4.2.1.

I'm saving the content of a form as Umbraco document, using the correct workflow for that. Everything works fine, except the date in my Radio Button List doesn't transfer when I save.

I've tried setting the value by hand or using the same Data Type as a Prevalue source, to no effect. Is there something specific to do in the case of Radio Button List when using the Save as doc option?

Apr 06, 2016 @ 14:26
    Antoine Bergeron

By the way, the value of the RadioButtonList is saved in the form entries. It just doesn't save in the new document.

Oct 19, 2016 @ 14:57
    Antoine Bergeron

Problem was bypassed back in April as we didn't need those fields' info in the final draft.

However, I'm starting a new project, with the most recent version of Forms (4.3.3), and I was hoping that this situation would have been resolved in the meantime, but it doesn't look to be the case.

By the way, I tried saving one of those fields as text, and I do get a coma separated list in that case.

Anybody got a workaround for that? I have the problem both with Dropdown and Checkbox list.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft