Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Carl Jackson 139 posts 478 karma points
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 14:07
    Carl Jackson

Forms not submitting in Grid editors

I have upgraded to the latest Umbraco and Umbraco forms (so not 100% sure which is causing the issue) but any Umbraco Form inside a grid editor no longer submits.

the form can be displayed and populated but on submit the page reloads with an empty form and no errors instead of submitting.

Adding the form directly into a page works fine it is just in either a grid editor or a Macro in a grid editor.

Any help appreciated as we have a site which is upgraded and ready to deploy but with broken forms!

Thanks

Carl

• Carl Jackson 139 posts 478 karma points
    Apr 19, 2016 @ 08:24
    Carl Jackson

Has no one else had this issue at all?

Its a major issue for some sites we are looking to upgrade in the very near future which make extensive use of the grid editor.

As the source is closed I have very little in the way of debugging ability. We have quite a few paid for forms licences with no support on this issue?

Thanks

• Chris Roberts 74 posts 106 karma points c-trib
    Jan 10, 2017 @ 14:45
    Chris Roberts

Hi Carl,

No real information for you, I'm afraid, but I can confirm that we are running the latest version of Umbraco and Forms, and forms added through the grid editor are submitting without a problem.

Have you tried using your browser's developer tools to monitor the network traffic? Perhaps something is going on in the front-end on your site which is preventing the submission of the form in the first place?

Good luck!

Chris

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft