Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dennis Adolfi 1082 posts 6446 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Apr 19, 2016 @ 06:27
    Dennis Adolfi

Cannot create Prevalues and Datasources in Forms 4.2.1.

Hi.

I just recently updated a website for a client with Umbraco 7.4.2, and while i was doing that i also updated Forms to the latest version (4.2.1).

Now i can´t create Datasources or Prevalues sources anymore. I can edit/delete the ones i had before the upgrade, but when i click "Create" on either of them i get a blank page. (Se animation).

There is no errors och warnings in the Logfile, and no console errors. I´ve tries bumping the ClientDependancy version number and also tries several different browsers, same thing.

Anyone have an idea?

enter image description here

When checking the page in firebug, i see that everything is fetched from the controller and put in the view, but a angular boolean ng-show="loaded && security.userSecurity.managePreValueSources" is making the form display: none; is i remove the security.userSecurity.managePreValueSources in the live html editor, the form is visible.

This idicates that my user account does not have permissions to edit prevalues, but i has.

• Si Burgess 15 posts 56 karma points
    Apr 19, 2016 @ 08:42
    Si Burgess

I had this too, there is a bug in 4.2.1, see http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-934 which has the fix for this.

• Dennis Adolfi 1082 posts 6446 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Apr 19, 2016 @ 09:42
    Dennis Adolfi

I think i love you... Thanks for the help!! :)

• sadegh 6 posts 26 karma points
    May 14, 2016 @ 03:56
    sadegh

hi it is necessary to fix this bug as soon as possible please :D i am all suspended

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft