Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Osman Coskun 164 posts 398 karma points
    Apr 27, 2016 @ 22:34
    Osman Coskun

Unable to delete form entries

Hello,

I can not delete form entries in Umbraco Forms. I'm currently working on two projects, one is on Umbraco version 7.3.1 with UmbracoForms.Package.4.1.4 installed and the other is on Umbraco version 7.4.1. with UmbracoForms.Package.4.2.1 installed.

When i try to delete the form entries i get the following error:

Excuted Action: Failed to excute action Delete due to error: [object Object]

Does any one have the same error?

Any helps appreciated.

Thanks...

Edit : Same problem on fresh Umbraco version 7.4.3 installation with Umbraco Forms: 4.2.1 :(

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 07, 2016 @ 18:25
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Osman,

I have have just tried to see if I could reproduce the error that you are experience when you are deleting form entries on a on fresh Umbraco version 7.4.3 installation with Umbraco Forms: 4.2.1

So I have setup a fresh Umbraco version 7.4.3 installation with Umbraco Forms: 4.2.1 created the comment form, added four comments. All if the comments was saved to the entries in the backoffice. I have tried to delete some of them, without any problem, so I canĀ“t unfortunately reproduce what you are seen.

Perhaps your permissions on is not setup correctly, please be sure that you have these permissions https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Getting-Started/Setup/Server-Setup/permissions

Best,

/Dennis

May 15, 2016 @ 09:13
    Osman Coskun

Hi Dennis,

I couldn't reproduce the error when i install Umraco 7.4.3 with Forms 4.2.1 using SQL CE database. Everything works fine.

But when i install Umbraco using MS SQL i run the following query on database inorder to avoid inconsistency releated Turkish. May that query cause the error?

ALTER DATABASE databaseName SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE

ALTER DATABASE databaseName COLLATE Latin1_General_CI_AS

ALTER DATABASE databaseName SET MULTI_USER

Thanks for helping.

UPDATE: I set the database collation Latin1GeneralCI_AS prior to Umbraco installation. I get the same error. I think it's releated with collation I choose.

Jul 01, 2016 @ 14:57
    Osman Coskun

Upgrading to Forms 4.3.2 solved the problem.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft