Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hassan 79 posts 264 karma points
    May 21, 2016 @ 07:02
    Hassan

Edit Email content and form fields in send Email workflow of forms

Hi everybody!

I set a send email workflow in Umbraco Forms editor. Email send successfully, but the content of Email is include all form fields and unsorted!

I want to edit Email content. For example, I want to sort form fields and remove some fields. I do not want to send unsorted all of form fields.

Is there any way to do this?

With thanks.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 21, 2016 @ 09:29
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hassan,

If you want to edit the email content. For example, I want to sort form fields and remove some fields. Then you need to use the Send xslt transformed email workflow.

With this workflow you (full control over the email contents by supplying an xslt file. You can find an example file in /App_Plugins/UmbracoForms/Xslt/sendXsltEmailSample.xslt

What I would recommend you to do is to take copy of the file make your changes, and upload it into the media library of your Umbraco installation. When you choose the Send xslt transformed email workflow then you can attach the XSLT file.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Jun 13, 2016 @ 07:31
    Hassan

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply.

• [email protected] 406 posts 2135 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    May 21, 2016 @ 11:34
    jeffrey@umarketingsuite.com

Or you could take a look at our package: https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/perplexmail-for-umbraco/

Format it exactly as you want, and keep history and statistics of all sent mails.

Jun 13, 2016 @ 07:32
    Hassan

Hi Jeffrey,

That package is very good for send email.

Thanks for your reply.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft