Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Inmedia 124 posts 176 karma points
    Jun 15, 2016 @ 10:28
    Inmedia

Contour doesn't send email on submit

Hi Guys

I have a problem getting Contour to work properly. I have created an email form on my site. In the workflow I have settings to send email on submit.

The web.config file has the right SMTP-settings entered.

I can fill out the form, with out getting an error, being redirected to Thank-you Page.... And the entry can be found inside Umbraco under "Entries"... But for some reason it doesn't send to the email I set in the workflow.

Does anyone have an idea what I am missing here or doing wrong?

• Syamsoul 1 post 20 karma points
    Jun 16, 2016 @ 05:40
    Syamsoul

I have same problem...

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jun 16, 2016 @ 08:27
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Inmedia,

There is some places to check. If you have your Umbraco installation down on your local machine then you could use nhttps://smtp4dev.codeplex.com see if you got mails when you are on localhost.

If you do so, then you know it could be something with the SMTP settings and also be sure that you have a valid email in the config/umbracoSettings.config

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Johan Blok 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jul 08, 2016 @ 11:56
    Johan Blok

I have the same situation here, As long as I do not use the "Go to page" option and just display a Thank you message, everything is all right. As soon as I use the "Go to page" option, mails do not get sent anymore. My impression is that the workflow simply aborts after redirection.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft