Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eranga Wijethunga 30 posts 171 karma points
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 15:39
    Eranga Wijethunga

Form content cant manage from umbraco backend

I have added umbraco forms to my web site and after it deployed ,It doesn't allow me to edit umbraco forms , when I click on create form icon it gives error like below

× Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found): backoffice/UmbracoForms/Form/GetScaffoldWithWorkflows

but this is work fine in my local environment and this is happening after I hosted my application .

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 17:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Eranga and welcome to the Umbraco developer forum also known as "Our".

I'm wondering what exact version of Umbraco 7 that you're using? And what about the forms version? Is it 7.4.3 (Umbraco) and 4.3.2 (forms) ?

I suspect you might have forgot to deploy some of the files needed since it's working fine locally and you're getting a 404 error message from the server - When you did your deploy did you then copy over the /bin folder and the /App_Plugins folder? Perhaps try doing this again just to be certain.

/Jan

Jun 27, 2016 @ 01:43
    Eranga Wijethunga

Hi Jan ,thanks for quick response and trying to help me . My umbraco version is 7.4.3 and umbraco form version is 4.2.1. I tried reinstall umbraco form package separately in server version but it's giving same error. I'll try to copy all bin files and app_plugin separately and lets check it will work . I suspect this is something about database table , Is there any possibility to it?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 27, 2016 @ 04:58
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Eranga

Hmm, whenever you change something make sure to do it locally first - Otherwise you end up with two different systems locally and on the server, which will just create even more confusion.

I think I would do an upgrade of forms to 4.3.2 locally and then make a new deploy to the server and see if that fixes the issues.

If not then I'm wondering if you're using some kind of virtual directory on the server for instance?

What kind of server is it? Is it a dedicated server or are you using Azure or?

/Jan

Jun 29, 2016 @ 07:45
    Eranga Wijethunga

I checked application pointing my local database and but didn't get any help , Same error again . This is Azure server and we have some other website which uses umbraco forms ,It's working fine.

• Angelo 111 posts 260 karma points
    Jul 06, 2016 @ 07:53
    Angelo

hello i have the same problem but on localhost after upgrading to 4.3.2 from 4.2.1 ...

× Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found): backoffice/UmbracoForms/Form/GetScaffoldWithWorkflows

then i downgrade ... error ...404 :(

any idea ?

thank you

AS

• Warren Buckley 2106 posts 4836 karma points MVP ∞ admin hq c-trib
    Jul 08, 2016 @ 10:29
    Warren Buckley

Hello Eranga & Angelo,
    I am not sure if this is related to this other topic where the DLLs for the version did not match what was the upgraded version.

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-forms/78495-help#comment-250834

If this is a different problem, please let me know and happy to help further & investigate.

Thanks,
    Warren

Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:18
    Eranga Wijethunga

My site I used automatic deployment through visual studio , I stop automatic deployment and deployed changes manually . now it is working fine.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft