Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• cmm 20 posts 122 karma points
    Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:47
    cmm

Umbraco 7 RTE Bug -> Removing Formats/headers not working with last word/phrase of paragraph

Hello!

So I noticed something strange going on the Umbraco 7 RTE.

This happens when I try to remove a format, "Header 1" for example, to the last word or phrase of the paragraph. It seems that if you select a any word or phrase that includes the paragraph ending tag, the header is not removed correctly.

e.g.

<p>Hi <span class="h1"> There</span></p>

This is the source code I get, after I add the Header 1 format to the word There. The header 1 is applied to the word correctly as you can see, but when I try to remove it by selecting the word "There" it doesn't work. I've found a work around by adding a empty space after the word "There", and that works if I just select the word "There" and not the new empty space added. But we shouldn't need to add an empty space everytime we need to remove a header.

Is this a known bug ? I'm currently using Umbraco 7.4.3 version. Anyone with similar issues?

Many Thanks

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Jul 29, 2016 @ 17:50
    David Peck

Not heard of it. If you can recreate it on a clean umbra could install then raise it as an issue in the issue tracker.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft