Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Charlotte Blackburn 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 11, 2016 @ 15:07
    Charlotte Blackburn

Umbraco form upgrade

We are on 7.4.1 and upgraded our form section today.

We are getting several errors saying the forms cannot be found Unable to load form: Could not find file 'c333a26b-6eb6-446f-99fe-9e6dcb750ed0.json'

Our workflows have also seemingly been removed and all information is now being saved in Umbraco rather than following its workflow (eg be sent to a specific email).

This is an urgent issue as we receive many entries per day and don't want any to be lost if the forms aren't working.

I am on form version 4.3.2.

Charlotte

• Lucio 24 posts 142 karma points
    Aug 11, 2016 @ 15:14
    Lucio

Have you checked if the /App_Plugins/UmbracoForms/Data folder with the forms and workflows are still there?

• Danny Summers 22 posts 82 karma points
    Aug 12, 2016 @ 06:00
    Danny Summers

I too have upgraded to forms version 4.3.2 and experiencing several issues with existing forms not being editable and not being able to create new forms (nothing appears at all). The forms are listed, but can't be edited and new forms can't be created.

Viewing entries shows a uncompiled angular views and an Asian character set for the date picker - http://screencast.com/t/lluHgHIO7Tx.

I've checked the above directory and the forms & workflows are indeed appearing in the directory.

Also, we have a dirty words filter on one of these forms and we're getting a "Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.WorkflowTypes.ChangeRecordState.DirtyWords" error when we submit the form.

Any thoughts? Perhaps we've stuffed up the upgrade, or is there an issue with this version of the package?

Cheers, Danny

• Ryan 9 posts 30 karma points
    Aug 15, 2016 @ 14:21
    Ryan

I have the same issue described above on Forms 4.3.2 and Umbraco 7.4.3. Nothing appears at all. Eventually the browser tells me JavaScript is blocking the page with option to continue or stop script. There's nothing at all in my log about any error with Forms.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft