Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark 122 posts 255 karma points
    Aug 11, 2016 @ 15:22
    Mark

Umbraco Forms in the Umbraco Grid not submitting correctly?

Guys..

I have taken on a project where someone has multiple (2, not loads..) Umbraco Forms on a single page, one of which has been added in a grid layout using LeBlender (not sure if that makes any difference here). Basically, the long and the short of it is, when one of the forms is posted Model.SubmitHandled is always false, even if the form fields are valid.

I did a test, removed the grid version, and the remaining form seemed to submit ok. Next, I swapped it around, removed the version not in the grid, and tested the grid version, filling in all fields, and this still comes back with SubmitHandled = false. (Also, workflows don't seem to be being called, I assume this is a symptom?)

There are other things going on, but which I don't think are affecting it as I have commented them out with the same results.. I.e. custom validation using jQuery validate as one of two fields is mandatory, and there is a custom implementation of Recaptcha, I assume to use the new tick box version..

Does anyone have any thoughts on where to start looking for this, does the grid interfere with rendering / submitting forms?

Thanks in advance..

Mark

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft