Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Yasir Butt 159 posts 369 karma points
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 12:51
    Yasir Butt
    1

    Error after installing Umbraco forms on Umbraco 7.5.3

    Hi,

    We are getting error after installing Umbraco forms on umbraco 7.5.3.

    Background: We had Umbraco 7.4.3 then upgrade to latest 7.5.3 then install Umbraco forms.

    Strange thing is that after installing Umbraco forms i am still seeing the Install Form window. When i try to create new form then getting error in console.

    Error in console is http://dev.vikenfiber.no/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/FormSecurity/GetByUserId?userId=5 500 (Internal Server Error)

    Any one have this issue and help us to get through.

    Yasir

  • Dennis Adolfi 1075 posts 6428 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Sep 23, 2016 @ 08:07
    Dennis Adolfi
    1

    Hi Yasir.

    Im not sure if you solved this yourself, but i just got the same error and found a soultion so i thought a chip in in case someone else has the same problem in the future.

    Backround: After installing Umbraco Forms (v.4.3.2) on a clean Umbraco (7.5.3) everything looked great at first. I could create new forms, then insert them into views etc. But after a while when i needed to change one of my existing forms, i got the same error as you:

    NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://domain.com/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/FormSecurity/GetByUserId?userId=0

    I got this same error everywhere in the backoffice that has something to do with Forms (Create/Edit Prevalue sources, Create/Edit Forms, Users Forms Security).

    enter image description here

    The error sounded like the kind of error you get when you are using a Single() method on a list and there are more than one result, so I went to check the SQL database and found in the table dbo.UFUserFormSecurity and saw this:

    enter image description here

    For some reason there are two entries with the same User Id = 0 and the same form guid. Note that this was a clean install, whitout me touching anything in the code, only created a form.

    Solution: Removing one of these lines fixed everything. (I removed the last one, Id = 4).

    Hope this can be helpful to anyone.

    Take care!

  • Damien Holley 146 posts 485 karma points
    May 04, 2021 @ 05:22
    Damien Holley
    0

    This can also happen with the forms themseleves, I suspect mostly ocurring with usync.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft