Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lewis Knight 6 posts 86 karma points
    Sep 13, 2016 @ 14:10
    Lewis Knight

Can't create new forms, or edit existing ones

Hi All,

I've been having problems with Umbraco Forms ever since i installed it over a month ago and i've only just gotten round to trying to fix it.

I am in no way a .net developer so i'm doing everything within the CMS.

Installation of the package was fine. Everything went as planned and i was able to view the package on the left hand menu.

After i had completed the step where you add in the fields, i pressed submit and the following 2 images of console logs appeared.

Console Error Log 1 Console Error Log 2

It was obvious that the page was broken because it didn't look right visually. The only way that i could put a form on a webpage was to take the guid from the URL when viewing the data-table within the CMS and add it to the form macro.

It's come to a point now where i need to edit the form and to do so i need to currently uninstall the package and start from scratch - which always has the same outcome with the error logs etc.

When I load the form page on the CMS, there is an error in the log with the following: - see image below

active tree not set

I need to resolve this and I need to add in additional forms to the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lew.

Edit 1:

It looks like the images aren't very clear. Here's an Imgur link with them all uploaded to an album. http://imgur.com/a/gsNXs

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft