Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rylan 67 posts 251 karma points
    Oct 04, 2016 @ 15:52
    Rylan

Umbraco Forms Confirmation Email Styling

Hey all,

This is my first post to the community! I have been using Umbraco for about 6 years now.

I just have a few questions on how to make the Umbraco Forms emails a bit prettier. Right now it just shows a block of text, with no way to add headings or images.

What I want to do is have a confirmation email that will NOT show the results of the email, but a nice email with a image heading and some details about the event that they will be attending.

The textarea field would of been better if it was a richtext editor. But I know emails don't respond well to all forms of html.

Does the textarea support image tags, or basic html?

Thanks for your time.

• [email protected] 406 posts 2135 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Oct 05, 2016 @ 11:41
    jeffrey@umarketingsuite.com

Hi Ryan,

congrats on your first post :)! I don't have the perfect answer probably for you, but we've developed a package for sending out pretty emails a while ago (including statistics, encrypted storage, logging, etcetera) called PerplexMail: https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/perplexmail-for-umbraco/.

It comes with a new workflow for Umbraco Forms that allows you to send pretty e-mails from Umbraco Forms.

Maybe this works for you (as it does for us),

Jeffrey

• Rylan 67 posts 251 karma points
    Oct 06, 2016 @ 15:55
    Rylan

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the response. I will definitely check that out, it will probably be the solution to our problems.

Cheers.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft