Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ahsinah 18 posts 71 karma points
    Oct 19, 2016 @ 07:04
    Ahsinah

can't uninstall Forms

Hello,

I am using Umbraco version 7.5.3., but would like to downgrade the version of Forms that comes with it. The current version installed in UmbracoForms 4.2.1

I would like to use version 4.1.5

I have tried uninstalling, but keeping getting the error (see below) and and when i close the uninstalling window is froze.

Anyone has an idea please? Much appreciated.

Regards, Ahsinah

An error occured

The relative virtual path 'bin/Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll' is not allowed here.

EXCEPTION DETAILS

System.ArgumentException: The relative virtual path 'bin/Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll' is not allowed here. STACKTRACE

at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull) at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath(VirtualPath virtualPath) at Umbraco.Core.IO.IOHelper.MapPath(String path, Boolean useHttpContext) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.PerformUninstall(InstalledPackage pack) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.Uninstall(Int32 packageId) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass10.9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult() at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker._1.MoveNext()

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 20, 2016 @ 10:52
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Ahsinah,

If you donĀ“t have solve this yet, after trying to uninstall Umbraco Forms 4.1.5. Try to see this issue on the issue tracker

http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-1166

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft