Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lucas Kwasnik 8 posts 78 karma points
    Nov 09, 2016 @ 22:52
    Lucas Kwasnik

Umbraco Forms with PreValue Sources & Save as Umbraco Document

I am using Umbraco version 7.5.4 and Umbraco Forms version 4.3.3 I have a setup where I have a Datatype using the Umbraco.DropDown property editor and it contains each state in the U.S. as a prevalue. I am then using this Datatype as a Prevalue Source in a form in Umbraco Forms. I have a workflow on this form that saves an Umbraco content document and maps the "State" field in the form that uses the Prevalues to a "State" property on the content doctype that uses the dropdown Datatype mentioned above.

When the form is filled out, the content document gets created correctly and all the fields that are mapped get populated with the correct values from the form except for this "State" property. It is always empty.

I have this exact same setup on a site running Umbraco 7.3.0 and it works correctly on that one. I'm assuming something in the later version broke the ability to have that setup and this may be a bug?

• Per Jensen 4 posts 74 karma points
    Dec 12, 2016 @ 12:22
    Per Jensen

Hi Lucas

Did you find any solution for this? , because i have kinda the same issue :)

I am running Umbraco version 7.5.4 and Forms version 4.4.0

Any input would be great !

Per Jensen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft