Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Graham Carr 277 posts 389 karma points
    Nov 22, 2016 @ 19:59
    Graham Carr

Checkbox issue - Contour version 3.0.9

I know this is quite an old version of Contour however I am hoping someone might be able to help me.

The issue I am having is that I have a form where on the final screen I show a confirmation screen with the ability to Save the form at that point without submitting it. This allows the user to go back in at a later date to edit the form and then submit it.

The issue I am having is that if a form workflow has checkboxes on a page, this all works fine until the confirmation screen with the screen showing that the box was checked. Then if I click the Save request button at that point and then click the Edit button to take me back to that forms previous step before the confirmation screen, if that screen had checkboxes that were originally checked they are not automatically checked at that point, even though all other fields such as textbox, dropdown show the correct data.

Any idea why this issue might be occuring, the site is quite old now and although the client does want to upgrade at some point they do not quite have the budget to do this yet so hopefully I can find a way around this until that point.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 22, 2016 @ 20:16
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Graham,

What exact version of Umbraco are you using with the Contour version 3.0.9?

Best,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft