Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Derek Staszak 15 posts 106 karma points
    Dec 19, 2016 @ 23:47
    Derek Staszak

Forms Update Broke Backoffice

Hi,

I tried updating umbraco forms to version 4.4.0 and all of the forms on my site stopped working. Then I tried to uninstall the new forms plugin so I could revert and try again, however, now I cannot get into the back office and my entire site is down. I get this error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.] DiamFusion.Web.Events.UmbracoEvents.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +0 Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +37 Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.] System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +9964625 System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118 System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172 System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +339 System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +296

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.] System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9946132 System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +90 System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +261

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1087.0

At this point I am completely lost and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help point me in the right direction to get this issue resolved.

Thanks, Derek

Feb 08, 2017 @ 19:19

Having the same issue, so I'm bumping this. Any suggestions?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft