Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonathan Roberts 409 posts 1063 karma points
    Apr 21, 2017 @ 10:33
    Jonathan Roberts

Add new Domain to existing Umbraco Forms licence

Hi,

I have two sites sitting on the same CMS. They both use Umbraco Forms so we have a licence which includes both Domains.

I now wish to add a new Site to the existing CMS so I need to update my existing licence and add the new domain to it.

I have logged into the Umbraco Shop and clicked Configure/add licence button and have clicked on the Buy additional domains for Contour button but I cant see where I can add the new domain name. Is this before or after i have bought the Domain licence for 79 Eur?

Any ideas on how I can add a new Domain to the existing licence?

Jon

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 21, 2017 @ 11:09
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Jon,

If you already have a existing Umbraco Forms license then you can purchase an extra domain license here. https://shop.umbraco.com/shop/cart/?p=6202

When you have purchased it, then you need to login to your umbraco.com profile and go to "Manage licenses" then click on the licenses where you wish to add the new domain.

Then in the bottom of the page you will see add new domain link, click on this and you will be able to add the new domain to this license.

Please let me know if you need more help.

/Dennis

• Oleg Putilin 1 post 71 karma points
    Mar 27, 2018 @ 02:20
    Oleg Putilin

Hi Dennis,

What if only 1 additional domain was provided during initial configuration and now I want to add the second additional domain to the licence.

Thanks, Oleg

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 27, 2018 @ 14:06
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Oleg,

Then we can update the license for you. Just get in touch with us in Umbraco HQ support at https://umbraco.com/contact-us/

Please let us know what the current live domains is for the license and which email address the license is under.

Then we need know the additional domain that should be added to the license. And wupti the license is updated :)

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft