Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris Smith 38 posts 141 karma points
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 13:18
    Chris Smith

Forms not sending emails, moans about a licence being missing

Hi.

I've just set up my first form and we've found that on the live server it's not sending emails as we're getting the following message in the logs in app_data.

2017-06-12 13:43:35,517 [P9252/D44/T23] ERROR Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.WorkflowTypes.SendEmail - There was a problem sending an email to 'myemail@email' from Workflow for Form 'TakeOff Festival 2017 Delegate Booking Form' with id '52849f01-7ddf-4ad9-9267-51f55119f631' for Record with unique id 'c79f3353-52bb-4e72-89f1-07231441c0f6'
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Licensing, Version=2.0.33.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Umbraco.Licensing, Version=2.0.33.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Licensing.IsTrial()
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Configuration.get_IsTrial()
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.RecordField.ToXml(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Record.ToXml(XmlDocument xd)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.WorkflowTypes.SendEmail.Execute(Record record, RecordEventArgs e)

I'm guessing by the error that the system thinks it's in trial mode, however the licence file has been deployed to the bin folder after it was downloaded from our account and added to the VS solution so it went up with the last deployment.

The Forms section of Umbraco is working fine and not asking for a licence so assumed I'd installed it properly. Can anyone suggest a fix?

Cheers

• Chris Smith 38 posts 141 karma points
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 13:36
    Chris Smith

D'oh! Was missing the Umbraco.Licensing.dll file.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft