Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Edward 21 posts 113 karma points
    Jun 15, 2017 @ 18:53
    Edward

Unable to get Form with id

I am using umbraco cloud, (umbraco 7.5.14, umbraco forms 4.4.2)

When tried to clone website locally, already got issues with saying "Unable to get Form with ID: ...." on restore process.

Managed to avoid it locally, as on this forum post.

After pushing my changes to live (some changes to doc types), now live environment has the same issue, so any other changes i pushed are also blocked.

{"Date":"2017-06-15T18:39:25.1624811+00:00","Message":"Unable to get Form with ID: '9b5cfc1f-07e8-4667-ac24-2c8dddbe0215' off disk or from the cache. Check the file exists on disk","Ex":{"ClassName":"System.NullReferenceException","Message":"Unable to get Form with ID: '9b5cfc1f-07e8-4667-ac24-2c8dddbe0215' off disk or from the cache. Check the file exists on disk","Data":null,"InnerException":null,"HelpURL":null,"StackTraceString":" at Umbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FormStorage.GetForm(Guid id)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.FormsProvider.FormItemProvider.HandlePack(ItemIdentifier id)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.ItemProvider.Package(ItemIdentifier id)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.Package(ItemIdentifier itemId)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.Hash(ItemIdentifier itemId)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.ExtractIsNeeded(GraphNode node, Lazy`1 hashes)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.ExtractItems(List`1 nodes)\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.ExtractReadyRevisionBatch()\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract()\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run()\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.SequentialRevisionTaskList.Run()\r\n at Umbraco.Courier.Core.BackgroundTaskRunner`1.ConsumeTaskInternal(T task)","RemoteStackTraceString":null,"RemoteStackIndex":0,"ExceptionMethod":"8\nGetForm\nUmbraco.Forms.Core, Version=4.4.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\nUmbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FormStorage\nUmbraco.Forms.Core.Form GetForm(System.Guid)","HResult":-2147467261,"Source":"Umbraco.Forms.Core","WatsonBuckets":null},"Sender":"Concorde.CacheHandler.Managers.DeployManager"}

Has someone managed to avoid this issue on live environment?

Thank you guys

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jun 26, 2017 @ 11:51
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Edward,

Could you please let me know if this still an issue for you. If so then I will do what I can to help you out.

Best,

/Dennis

• Angelo 111 posts 260 karma points
    Feb 07, 2018 @ 12:56
    Angelo

hello did you found solution for this ?

thank you

Angelo

• Matthew Wise 271 posts 1373 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Feb 07, 2018 @ 15:15
    Matthew Wise

Hi The forms are stored in App_Data\UmbracoForms ensure that you have copied them to the environment you have the issues on.

Matt

• Hussein Khraibani 15 posts 98 karma points
    Mar 12, 2018 @ 19:15
    Hussein Khraibani

After you upload the App_Data\UmbracoForms, edit the we.config to force IIS to restart.

Hussein

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft