Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Amigo 243 posts 568 karma points
    Jul 03, 2017 @ 16:42
    Amigo

File not found

I suddenly get error when loading contour. (did not change anything) Does anyone have an idea why?

Umbraco Contour version 3.0.28 Umbraco v6.2.5

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.] System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +6558436 Umbraco.Forms.UI.Pages.FeedProxy.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Pages\FeedProxy.aspx.cs:20 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Jul 03, 2017 @ 17:29
    Nicholas Westby

I have seen this too. The quickest fix is to remove this from your ~/Config/dashboard.config file:

<section alias="contour">
        <areas>
            <area>contour</area>
        </areas>
        <tab caption="Dashboard">
            <control>/umbraco/plugins/umbracocontour/formsdashboard.ascx</control>
        </tab>
    </section>

If you like, you can then replace it with your own dashboard: https://code101.net/clean-up-your-umbraco-dashboards-f42b256d539d

FYI, I think the problem is related to the recent changes to umbraco.com. I think they removed the feed this page was expecting to communicate with.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft